PRIVACY STATEMENT UPDATED JUNE 1, 2022
Accessing our website and using our products is conditional upon your acceptance of this policy. You understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to share information about yourself, including private information about you and public information about you.
This policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access our Services. If you disagree with any part of this policy, then you do not have permission to access or use the website.
SECTION 1 – INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect your information when you register for an account with us or participate in any of our interactive features on our website or other services. The information collected could include but is not limited to your name, email, password, address, payment method, feedback, reviews, time and dates of usage or transactions, and other information included in any messages you send us. We may also collect usage information about the sessions you use and what features you access.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our services, new products, and other updates.
Other information we may collect and store when you use our services:
Log Information: When you visit our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. This may also include the type of browser you use, app version and time and date.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
We use technologies to collect information, including cookies.
Information we collect from other sources:
We obtain information about you from other sources which may include transaction information from third-party payment processing applications. We may also collect information about you through a social media service in accordance with the authorization procedures set by that social media service.
SECTION 2 – USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and develop our products and services
- Process transactions and order fulfillment
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities
- Comply with the law by saving transactional records for tax purposes
- Facilitate contests, promotions and offer rewards
- Monitor and analyze usage trends and activities regarding our product and services
- Communicate about our products, services, request feedback
- Send transactional messages including customer services responses, account notifications, payment receipts
SECTION 3 – INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
Certain third-party service providers, such as payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
We may share information you provide to use as follows:
- With companies and contractors (“Service Providers”) that perform services for us including email service providers, payment processors, fraud prevention vendors and others;
- If we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law or legal process including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies or if we believe you have violated the law;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of Neurosculpting and Ripple Effect LLC or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Neurosculpting affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With your consent including when you share actions you take on our Services with third-party social media services via the integrated tools provided in our Services;
We protect your personal information as follows:
- Limiting the amount of personal information we collect to only what is strictly necessary;
- Using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- Destroying the personal information we no longer need;
- Performing regular risk assessments;
- Having comprehensive security policies and procedures;
- Maintaining up-to-date software safeguards;
- Physically and/or logically separating systems containing personal information from public networks such as the internet.
SECTION 4 – ANALYTICS
SECTION 5 – DATA TRANSFER
Neurosculpting is based in the United States and processes information in the United States which may or may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. As outline in our Terms and Conditions, The Website is intended for users from the United States only. Users from the European Union or outside of the United States are advised not to disclose personal information to Company.
SECTION 6 – STRIPE
All payments are processed through Stripe. They provide us with online e-commerce payment processing that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Stripe’s data storage, databases and the general Stripe application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Stripe stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data for future payments.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Your information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
To better understand how a provider uses and stores the data shared with them, check their privacy policies directly:
SECTION 7 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
SECTION 8 – COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of data used to help analyze web traffic such as when you visit a particular site. These files are stored on your device by your web browser, and come from websites or applications you’ve used. These enable sites to respond to you as an individual, allowing sites to customize products and services to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Cookies do not give us access or permission to your computer, device, or any additional information about you outside of what you’ve agreed to share.
Cookies are optional. You can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer that to the standard acceptance of cookies. This setting may inhibit some aspects of the Website and user experience.
SECTION 9 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.